Skip to main content

Blender - Character - Part 2 - Texturing

The texture for my character model:
images:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YGLrtStjn21c4HCwXdKlcb7uP4vdDWFU
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HXNasW8OmgcVgNUXh1z6rsKALQJAUAjD
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Bys3qKflIvgPy3ECIBvDsOmfnPThNqVd
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PurlXbM4qBtaM3_osGzQOfmn_RoG2tz
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1M0r9DuhMcnbgWeAoQVZ7lKpHhODrM53k
.blend file:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13Mk63UwjGRrYHeo04m7hY_ttNsflaqfp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blender - Mushroom

I created a mushroom in the program Blender which is based on a tutorial which can be seen  here . Making the mushroom it was necessary to make a texture that shows up as a 2D image like  this . Unfortunately, after I tried to add more of a curve to my mushroom, I overlapped UPDATE: google doc links for my texture: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pvV1wl_wucLXwIbkilf9hS55Xozkr_94/view?usp=sharing  and .blend file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z_NbJv-Yc13QFLfwofa8uZStwidvvCux/view?usp=sharing

Scratch Level 3 - Pong

Project page:  https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/185441294/ 1: While putting together the game, I faced a couple of problems. One of these problems was with how fast the ball started off and did not allow me to react quick enough, to fix this, I lowered the starting speed of the circle. I also found the game would take too long to get someone to score, so, I increased the rate at which the ball sped up. The coding was hard to keep track of at times, which I remedied by watching the tutorial and looking at the code often. 2: To differentiate my game from the tutorial, I first made the game a multiplayer game with two players as it was simple and allowed for more fun. I also played with the background, paddles and the circle. For the paddles, i used trampolines as it made sense with the circle bouncing around. I also used the button from the Watchmen, a graphic novel, and the background was just of a country I want to travel to. I also created a point system that allowed made the...

Scratch-Intro

      <iframe allowtransparency="true" width="485" height="402" src="//scratch.mit.edu/projects/embed/185430875/?autostart=false" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>    https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/185430875/